Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-21-2021, 11:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is a great Draft for O-lineman. There will be some great picks in the 2nd to 5th rounds to choose from.

It is not all about Sewell. We could make some moves if Sewell is not there, no pick is a sure thing anyways, not even Sewell.

Eichenberg and Cosmi would be great picks in the 2nd as would Wyatt Davis, not even speaking of mid rounders like Mienerz 
and many other Guards like Carman who I would like ahead of Davis. I just think someone will take Carman before 38.

Your last sentence is spot on. No glaring needs going into the Draft and you did a great job in Free Agency.

But you really can’t say either of those players will be there at 2. Both of those players are really good tackles and good tackles are hard to come by. The bottom end of the first round typically has really good QB play, and most of those teams can use another good tackle. I won’t be surprised to see a run on tackles at the end of the first and into day 2. They could easily be gone by tge time tge bengals pick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - Gdale_Bengal - 02-22-2021, 12:25 PM