Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control
(02-22-2021, 01:36 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So, now you're mandating that every gun owner have a safe that alerts them when it's opened.  You're also discounting that a person could have informed their teenager how to open said safe in case they are home alone when an intruder breaks in.

I get your points, I just think you went way too far.  You're placing a huge burden on a Constitutional right.  You're also ignoring the fact that most gun related deaths are committed by career criminals, al this law would do is make felons out of otherwise law abiding citizens, which iis odd as the current trend is to avoid "mass incarceration".   

Nope, I am saying if you are that worried there are things that can assist you in knowing. You are free to not get them if you are confident you know where your guns are, they are only $100 though, and a good investment. If you have allowed your teenager access to said gun you have accepted the liability that comes with doing so. This is how responsibility works, you make decisions knowing there can be consequences for your actions.

This (Career Criminals angle) is a pivot used to try and kill all gun regulations. You let good be the enemy of great and essentially say if you can't wipe it all out then there is nothing we can do. As I said, almost ALL school shootings were caused because kids got ahold of guns they should not have had access to. Let's start with trying to stop kids from getting mowed down in their classrooms and we can go from there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control - Au165 - 02-22-2021, 01:43 PM