Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control
(02-22-2021, 01:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, you are mandating it because you're making the penalty for something going wrong to be life shattering.  Let's say your teenager gets the gun out and accidentally shoots themselves in the foot.  You now have a situation in which mom, or dad, or both, are going to lose their job, spend tons of money on a defense attorney, have a criminal record and basically destroy their lives going forward.  You want to solve this problem by making more people into criminals, this is bad policy.  I'm sure you have good intentions but the fallout from such a law would be huge.

No, again I am offering up ways for irresponsible owners to be more responsible since knowing where your weapon seems like a basic tenet of responsibility. What if the kid accidentally shoots his friend in the head instead? Why should that other family have to go through that because you can't know where your gun is? That sure seems like lives are ruined going forward, doesn't it?

I want to solve this problem by demanding accountability.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control - Au165 - 02-22-2021, 01:52 PM