Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control
(02-22-2021, 03:27 PM)Au165 Wrote: Did they explain why the root causes don't impact other similarly industrialized countries as they do us? I scanned it but didn't see that addressed.

Well, they are starting to.  One need look no further than London for an example.  But you are correct, no other country has made gun ownership a right and guns are not readily available on most other, similar, countries.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/380963/london-crime-rate/#:~:text=In%202019%2F20%20the%20crime,%2F17%20and%202017%2F18.

Quote:All the things they were calling out are present in other countries that don't see anything remotely similar to our issues with gun violence.

Yes, it is hard to use something you can't acquire.

Quote:I am serious, I scanned it quickly and have never really seen a good explanation when these things are brought up other than "it's complicated".

Sure you have, it's because guns are readily available here.  This is not going to change, ever, without a complete collapse of the current system of government.  Seeing as how that is something you cannot control, or cease, you'd do better looking at other areas where action would actually produce results.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-22-2021, 03:42 PM