Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate?
(02-23-2021, 07:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It did put us in a tough position when Waynes went down for the year after we agreed to pay him that much. I like your idea, extend
Lawson, put the tag on WJ3 and if Waynes doesn't play well or gets injured again you cut him and pay WJ3.

Would rather be drafting CB high next year rather than this year out of necessity. We need to take Sewell if he is there this year.

The bummer is that between the dollars on those two deals (WJIII and Lawson), if it played out that way would likely prohibit a bigger name signing in FA from outside the organization.  I really want those two players back, but I am also hoping for a FA G or OT to open up the draft. 

While I agree on Sewell, I think it is very realistic that he is gone.  In that case, I am hoping (not much of a strategy) they have already signed a RT from the FA market and can draft Chase.  

FWIW, even if they sign a FA OT and they have Jonah, I would still probably take Sewell if he was there and put Jonah at LG.  Word has it Sabin said Williams can play any position on the line.  

I think the most realistic scenario, however, is they draft Chase.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? - SHRacerX - 02-24-2021, 04:37 PM