Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Didn't We Give Hill The Ball At The 5??
(11-03-2015, 03:03 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I don't think that 3rd pass is ever a TD. It's either incomplete or a pick. DB was in perfect spot. I go back to it also being one of those throws Dalton just doesn't like. Seems odd to call it there.
The first throw was executed fine, just good defense. Not sure what else they could have done to execute better really.
Second was a botched no call by the refs plain and simple. They just blew it. So again, not really an execution thing. 

With the execution I'm just saying that it had more to do with what happened on the field rather than the play calling.

The refs and defense had something to do with the execution of the plays. My point was just that I don't think Hue called a horrific series and things weren't executed on the field as they could/should have if you consider Andy playing perfectly on the drive along with Pittsburgh having a weaker secondary than run D.

I do think all 3 passes could have been TDs, but good defense and poor officiating does happen sometimes. Meh, I can't get worked up over Hue's decisions, I like to see the more aggressive approach occasionally.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't We Give Hill The Ball At The 5?? - djs7685 - 11-03-2015, 04:15 PM