Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 02:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: McVeigh was a "lone wolf" as well.  Hodgkinson may not have acted on Bernie's urging, but he learned to demonize the GOP from somewhere.

?? McVeigh was not a lone wolf.  Though here his mention is beside the point.

The issue is not whether a true lone wolf, Hodgkinson, "learned to demonize the GOP somewhere." There just isn't a vast Left Wing Lying Machine posing the scale of danger created by the RWMM which convinced, and continues to convince, millions the election was stolen--thereby generating mass threats to government officials and property.  No matter how many days in a row ANTIFA members break windows in Portland, they are not a constituency of the Democratic Party, nor are they driven by any MSM-driven Big Lie. They cannot mass thousands of supporters in great rallies at which Congressmen vie for their favor and votes.

(03-02-2021, 02:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not so with the Capitol breach, which involved some 800 people, 799 still alive, 9,000 more outside, and the collusion of certain GOP party leaders and the president, who called them to that place on that date to disrupt the peaceful transmission of power.
Of course, this assumes all of those people were there to commit violent acts.  Which, we already know is false.

800 some people breached the Capitol. That is not an "assumption."  My statement makes no claim, implicit or explicit, about the intent of each lawbreaker, nor is such a claim necessary. The point of mentioning that 800 and the 9,000 still outside is to note their motivation and the scale of the threat they collectively pose--much greater than that of a lone wolf. 

You frequently assign meaning/intent to my (and others') statements which cannot be inferred from their grammar, semantics or context--and then designate them "false." That's what you've done here.

Same goes for this: Your actual intent is to lump everyone on the right into a domestic terrorist pile so you can further marginalize them and their positions.  Thankfully only the usual suspects are buying it.

NOTHING in my post implies or supports your claim about my actual "intent." And there is no evidence that anyone else on this thread "buys" the intent you impute to me, of "lumping everyone on the right into a domestic terrorist pile." How is this exaggeration any different from Tucker Carlson's hyperbolic conclusion that when Dems call the Capitol rioters "terrorists," their real intent is to claim all 74 million Trump voters are "terrorists"? 

Again, imagine yourself sitting around a table where FBI and Capitol law enforcement are laying out security for a Biden speech. If someone sought to comprehensively describe the breadth of participation and the motivation of those threatening the Biden government, just to get an accurate picture of the seriousness and source of the threat, would you "call them out" for "lumping everyone on the right into a domestic terrorist pile"?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Dill - 03-02-2021, 06:23 PM