Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-02-2021, 07:03 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They're certainly not as overt, but to claim that the left doesn't have it's own agenda going on in the MSM is pure fantasy.  As usual you are utterly blind to anything done by people other than your ideological opponents

Except you cannot use the total numbers when the vast majority of those people did not engage in unlawful activity.

No, I actually read what you write.  You're not bad at maintaining plausible deniability, but you're also not nearly as good as it as you apparently think you are.

Oh yeah, and I stand by this 100%.

Sure it does.  Your posts literally drip with these implications.  

Conversely, imagine you're the FBI and Capitol police laying out security for a second term Trump speech.  Would you then so blithely dismiss the violence routinely engaged in by the far left throughout much of 2020?  Well, we know you would, but they certainly wouldn't.

Saying posts "literally drip with implications" is just more projection. It expresses a FEELING but demonstrates nothing.

No close grammatical or semantic analysis can demonstrate the "intent" you impute to my posts.
At this point it is doubtful you even know how to do that.

So I've not not somehow maintained "plausible deniability" of a message only you can find.

Yet you just keep piling on accusations and unsupported claims, while asserting you don't like "hyperbole."

And now my easily demonstrable claim that the RWMM has disseminated and maintained Trump's Big Lie, and that there is nothing comparable in the MSM, has been turned into claim that"the left doesn't have its own agenda going on in the MSM."  Both false and beside the point.

You make these unsupported claims in thread after thread, and then remember them as "facts" going forward. That's why you can't provide examples of your "facts" when I ask for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Dill - 03-02-2021, 11:11 PM