Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Anarumo is looking for this offseason
(03-04-2021, 05:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: he put together some good games.. Now whether or not that was catching the teams at the right time idk...  but i mean how do you judge when you have a game like vs pitt (game 2) then follow up vs the ravens (game 2)

I mean which Defense are we getting?

Which means we need more consistency doesn't it? A lot of this is on coaching, some of it is on the teams we played and some of 
it is on being devastated by injuries. Our Secondary played well under Lou and I think this is another reason he was kept around
even if I would of moved on. In that Pitt game we forced turnovers, you are not going to get that many turnovers regularly.

But to be ran all over like we did against the Ravens was just pathetic, I don't care if we have backup DT's, that be bad man. Mellow

We all know the Ravens are going to want to run the ball, you stop the run and force Lamar to pass the ball out of the pocket.

Don't know how this has been so baffling to our DC's since Lamar entered the NFL...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Anarumo is looking for this offseason - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-04-2021, 05:55 PM