Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist
(03-03-2021, 01:32 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I do.......

Funny thing.......I voted for Trump, I also support Biden.  I don't feel the need to call Biden or his supporters names or say they are a cult.  It's called respecting the office of the Presidency, showing people with different political opinions respect and not rooting against your own Country.

I find it rather curious that one can claim to be patriotic and supporting the office of the POTUS, while at the same time voting for a man who constantly and intentionally attempted to subvert the very democratic systems, institutions and voting processes that the country is based upon.

To claim for yourself a sense of patriotism by voting for a person who incited sedition, fanned the flames of racism and lied at a rate that was flabbergasting, even for a politician, seems to be disingenuous at best.

If one were to sincerely wish to be patriotic and respectful of the Office, it would seem to reasonably follow that they could not -- in good conscience -- vote for a candidate that is the very antithesis of those things. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: CPAC stage design - Fascists gonna Fascist - Lucidus - 03-04-2021, 07:31 PM