Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Anarumo is looking for this offseason
(03-05-2021, 04:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: He has no touch on his passes and throws everything at one speed. When you see him succeed passing it is against bad defenses that let the receivers get wide open. What is amazing about Lou's defense is its utter inability to stop the run - from pretty much anyone. Hence good running teams have record breaking days against it. 

I wouldn't say Lamar is THAT bad of a passer but he isn't great. He is a great runner, you take that away when playing him.

But yeah, we need to be able to stop the run, should help having some healthy starters at DT. We had backups playing all year 
long pretty much. Still though, even when Reader was healthy we couldn't stop the run so yeah. A lot has to be on Lou and the 
coaches. Happy we moved on from Eason and got Hobby, underrated move IMO.

Also our young Linebackers should get better as they gain experience. I really liked what I saw from Wilson last year as a rookie.

Just need to add to that D-line, need some versatile DL that can stop the run and rush the passer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Anarumo is looking for this offseason - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-05-2021, 07:04 PM