• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where We Are and Best Case Scenario
This is what we have right now

27 on O
QB Burrow, Finley, Shurmur
RB Mixon, Gio, Trayveon, Patrick
WR Boyd, Higgins, Tate, Morgan, Irwin, Washington
TE Sample, Uzi, Schreck
OL Jonah, Adeniji, Price, X, Fred, Hopkins, Hart, MJ, Prince, Finney, Sutherland

19 on D
DT Geno, Reader, Tupou, Wren
DE Hubbard, Kareem, Akinmoladun
LB Pratt, Wilson, ADG, Bailey, Jones
CB Waynes, Phillips, Lewis, Rose
S Bates, Bell, Henderson

ST
Godsil
Seibert

48 on the roster 43 mil in cap space if the cap is 185 mil plus our rollover

ERFAs roughly 800k each
DE Bledsoe
DT Mckenzie
TE Wilcox

40.6 mil left

cut hart, x, and finney to save around 12 mil.

52.6 mil to spend and a ton of holes to fill

15.3 mil per to Thuney
8.3 for Havenstein after trading for him. Trade our 5th and Fred Johnson for Havenstein. Apparently he may be available. Rams need to shed cap along with a lot of other teams. Draft picks should be valuable this year.
9 mil per for a Lawson contract
9 mil per for a Mackensie Alexander contract

Those figures are all based on spotrac numbers and sportrac's projected free agent values. 11 mil left 52 players on the roster.

Trade back with Washington in the first to start things off. Get their 1, 2, and 3. #'s 19, 51, 74. This deal is actually in their favor on the trade value chart. We should get something thrown in for next year too.

1- Liam Eichenberg OL Notre Dame - 6'6" 302lbs - Backup plan for Jonah at LT but I'm plugging him in at RG. He is the best offensive linemen from arguably the very best offensive line in the country. We are in the market for good offensive linemen. It was really hard to not go with Jackson Carman here.

2- Joseph Ossai - EDGE/LB Texas - 6'4" 253lbs - We are unsettled at LB and we are unsettled at DE. He could do either. I just want to find a way to get this guy on the field because he is going to be an impact player.

2- Landon Dickerson - OL Alabama - 6'6" 325lbs - Our new starting C if he is ready to go. Recovery from a torn ACL is the only reason he falls to this pick. Best offensive linemen (I think he is better than Leatherwood) from one of the very best offensive lines in the country.

3- Paulson Adebo - CB Stanford - 6'1" 190 - It would be a gift to get him in the 3rd. Had he played this year and performed well he would be in the 1st round discussion. He opted out. We benefit.

3- Tommy Togiai - DL Ohio State - 6'2" 300lbs - Geno insurance. Our next great undersized freaky strong DT possibly. Not a finished product, he came out early. In a couple years this could end up being considered stealing drafting him at this juncture.

4- Amari Rodgers - WR Clemson - 5'9" 211lbs - He is a weapon. Same recruiting class as Tee Higgins. Clemson has been producing solid WRs lately. Amari contributed to 4 straight BCS playoff teams right? Son of Tee Martin National Champ who played with Peyton Manning and Jamal Lewis in college, and became the Ravens WR coach this year. I always go back to Amari when I am looking for a mid round WR to plug in to a mock. I hope he falls through the cracks for our sake.

5- traded for Havenstein

6- Daelin Hayes - DE Notre Dame - 6'3" 261lbs - I thought he looked great at the Senior Bowl. Then you watch ND vs Clem and ND vs Bama at the end of the year and he is barely on the field, but he looks good when he is. Makes me feel he was under used but idk the whole story. Shoulder injury cut short his 2019 and made him stay for a 5th year. Team captain grad student.

7- James Wiggins - S Cincinnati - 6' 205lbs - Wore #1 and started for one of the best secondaries in college football this year. Made Bruce Feldman's Freaks List multiple times, he very well could be the most athletic safety in the draft, idk haven't done much safety research. Had a great 2018. Missed 2019 with an ACL. Would love to keep this guy in town.

7- Simi Fehoko - WR Stanford - 6'4" 227lbs - Declared for the draft after his redshirt sophomore season. 2019 12 games 24 catches for 566 yards and 6 TDs. 2020 6 games 37 catches for 574 yards and 3 TDs with a first team All Pac 12 Selection. He has great production in his abbreviated college career. Might be the year we finally hit on a 7th round WR again.

53 Man guesstimate

QB Burrow, Finley
RB Mixon, Gio, Trayveon,
WR Boyd, Higgins, Tate, Rodgers, Fehoko, Morgan
TE Sample, Uzi, Shrek, Wilcox
OL Jonah, Thuney, Dickerson, Eichenberg, Havenstein, Hopkins, Price, MJ, Adeniji

DT Reader, Atkins, Togiai, Mckenzie, Wren
DE Lawson, Hubbard, Ossai, Kareem, Hayes, Bledsoe
LB Pratt, ADG, Wilson, Baliey, Jones
CB Waynes, Alexander, Phillips, Adebo, Lewis
S JB3, Bell, Wiggins, Henderson
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Where We Are and Best Case Scenario - NATI BENGALS - 03-06-2021, 12:10 PM