Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where We Are and Best Case Scenario
First and foremost I think the trade back with Washington is an incredible idea as I’ve done it before. I think it’s the best spot to load up on picks and still be able to land a top tackle in round 1 while also adding a couple more picks Ehhhh not a huge fan of Havenstein so losing a draft pick and cap to a player I don’t like is a bad taste for me. Only reason I’m ok with it is cuz we have hart which is quite dubious. Also all day I’m going Ronnie Perkins in the second all day before the kid from Texas... also I’ve seen Basham jr available early in the second as well so I’m def taking him wayyyyyyyy before joseph as well. also Perkins is the Only player to score above 90 in pass rush and run stop. Plus has the size and athletic ability to never come off the field playing stand up linebacker as well. I like Milton Williams over tommy in the 3rd he’s supremely stout but also provides that pass rush element that geno has plus he can move up n down the line.
Love Liam tho and adebo. Adebo I’m a huge fan of. Amari Rogers to me is just a draft pick I don’t think Rogers does anything in this league.
It’s good work just giving my honest opinion on personnel.
Thanks brother
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where We Are and Best Case Scenario - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-06-2021, 12:38 PM