Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-08-2021, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only an idiot would assume everyone in a wheelchair is automatically qualified to get a covid vaccine.  There are lots of people in wheelchairs who are not qualified.  And despite Brads personal attack on me the fact is that a  lot of people have thought he had some sort of paralysis.  I was not the only one.

And only an idiot would not be aware that a lot of people are getting the vaccine that are not qualified.

So my question was legit.  I have asked the exact same question to other younger people who have told me they got the vaccine, and I will continue to ask the same question to others.  Until Brad every single person I had asked simply told me why they qualified instead of shitting his pants and pitching a squealing fit.

But I should have known better with Brad, so I apologized.  Don't know why so many of you are refusing to let it go.

I didn't even read past the highlighted part because you lost ALL CREDIBILITY with that comment.  How do you know a lot of people thought that I have some sort of paralysis?  I have never, NOT ONCE, said that I had any sort of paralysis, so why would people think that?  Only an idiot would assume that all people in wheelchairs have some form of paralysis.  Also, wouldn't that be judging someone on outward appearance by assuming a person's medical condition based on being in a wheelchair?  Don't you preach against things like that?

Once again, though, playing the victim card with "Brad's personal attack on me" when I'm just calling you out on your bullshit and firing back at you when you bashed me!  I'm just responding to what YOU started!  

Now I'm reading the rest of this!  As I pointed out, you weren't asking a legit question, which you admitted by now sticking with this partial paralysis garbage when I have never said that I'm partially paralyzed!  What have I ever said that would make you think that I'm partially paralyzed?  Nothing, which is why you're full of shit!

Another insult in that last sentence and trying to deflect from the fact that you got called out!

Messages In This Thread