Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-08-2021, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.) Only an idiot would assume everyone in a wheelchair is automatically qualified to get a covid vaccine. 

2.) So my question was legit.  I have asked the exact same question to other younger people who have told me they got the vaccine, and I will continue to ask the same question to others. 

3.) Until Brad every single person I had asked simply told me why they qualified instead of shitting his pants and pitching a squealing fit.

1.) I think it's perfectly clear to most (apparently not all) that Brad's situation is little more complicated than simply having to use a wheelchair.

2.) How many of those young people you asked would you say compare similarly to Brad's situation?  And exactly how many young people are you coming across who got it, who you then quiz?  (Is it 1, is it 2, is 12?)

3.) I'd take offense if I were him too.  This post, along with so, so many others, have made it peferctly clear you either look to argue with him, or you flat out don't like him.  You couldn't leave well enough alone, to the point of arguing with him about the need for an oxygen tank, which is absolutely ridiculous.

You can take this as personal shot, but I consider it a fair observation.  You represent yourself as this super liberal guy, who champions for the rights of trans people, gay people, and is empathetic to all sorts of people of causes.  Yet here are you are bullying a guy who clearly qualified for the vaccine over specific details regarding what is obviously a very severe accident.

Sometimes I feel like people (not you of course) like to represent themsalves as these loving and empathetic people, when in reality it's merely for appearances or to stroke their own intellectual ego as being on the right side of a debate.  But in reality they're the type of piece of shit who badgers a dude in a wheelchair over sematics just because they have nothing better to do with their time.  (Again this wasn't about a you)

Messages In This Thread