Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mortensen - Expect PHI to build around Hurts
(03-09-2021, 12:17 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry but there is a big difference from potential and results,  Pitts never played in NFL like all rookies and you act like picking a fa tackle is an upgrade over Sewell considered best tackle to come out in a while but getting a quality FA tight end is not.. makes little sense. . I would never pass on a potential great tackle over a potential great TE...

Lance Zierleins write up for Kyle Pitts.

Quote:While the player comparison for the purposes of this scouting report is Darren Waller, Pitts may have the traits and talent to create mismatches similar to those created by Calvin Johnson and Tyreek Hill. His rare blend of size, athleticism and ball skills are reminiscent of Megatron’s. His ability as a pass-catching tight end could force defenses in his division to alter the way they construct their roster. He’s a tough matchup for most linebackers and too big for most cornerbacks. He offers offensive coordinators the ability to align him all over the field and, like Waller, can become a highly targeted, highly productive pass catcher from the tight end position. He puts in effort as a blocker but with limited success. That’s not what makes him special, though. Along with Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence, Pitts has a chance to become the biggest game-changer in the 2021 NFL Draft.
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/kyle-pitts/32005049-5451-6805-5aec-d4afcbd52e25
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mortensen - Expect PHI to build around Hurts - Synric - 03-09-2021, 12:28 AM