Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where We Are and Best Case Scenario
(03-08-2021, 09:07 PM)pulses Wrote: If Ross had as much talent as you think he does don't you think he would've already proved it by now? He's very fragile and was hurt in college and has been hurt here as well. And when healthy he wasn't doing all that much anyways. I'd take Wallace or Brown over him any day. Brown should be there in the 3rd or 4th. Wallace and Moore will be gone by then.

I’ve seen glimpses of Ross enough times to be awfully curious/curious enough to give him a 1 year last chance deal...IF Ross can stay healthy then I can’t imagine him with joe Burrow smh I just have to see that.

I understand the best ability is availability but yes from a pure talent perspective I think John Ross is more talented than the guys mentioned above. This team has so many holes above wr and the guy we need is already on this team imo it’s low risk high reward and don’t get me wrong I’ll take dyami brown for sure if he's there in the fourth but my first few picks need to hit the oline defensive end and either corner or interior dline, heck I may want to go guard again before I look at wide receiver. That’s just my opinion. I think resigning Ross and signing a guy like Josh Reynolds allows us to wait a lil bit before we approach the wide receiver position in the draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where We Are and Best Case Scenario - SadFaceBengal15 - 03-09-2021, 11:34 AM