Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antarctica Gaining More Ice Than Losing, says NASA
(11-03-2015, 03:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Strange to see people who regularly post about the idiocy of climate change "deniers" sayings "hmmm, this is interesting".

It's bush league science, or at least what's been reported isn't nearly the same as what academic studies are concluding.  They don't even know what they don't know, which is why they continue to be so frickin' wrong again and again and again and again.

Yes, the left picked up this political football to run it down the field...everyone else is like "what science?...this isn't science this is conjecture"  Somehow understanding science in this case gets one branded as anti-science.  You can't make-up that level hypocrisy.

Not sure what you are trying to say here.

Are you actually saying that there has not been an increase in the temperature or are you saying that man is not the reason.

I have done a lot of research onm this and I can guarantee you that this is not all just some fiction created for no reason other than to hurt oujfr economy.  i have never understood why so many people think that people would intentionally make up a lie that hurts our economy.  What would be the point of that?

From the most reasonable, unbiased sources I have seen it seems that there is an agreement among scientists that there is a warming trend.  there is also pretty much a consensus that CO2 is contributing to some extent.  The only real question is how much is being caused by man-made CO2 emissions. 

So since you understand science please tell me what your opinion is.  this is an issue that I have a lot of interest in.  So please give me your expert opinion since you understand it all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antarctica Gaining More Ice Than Losing, says NASA - fredtoast - 11-03-2015, 11:50 PM