Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitler Released! Bengals Interested!
(03-11-2021, 06:49 PM)Blazer7051 Wrote: It sounds great! However I think the FO will try to shore up tackle in free agency. They have never prioritized G, hence why Z is the one that got away. I will say this: If they shore up tackle in FA on the short term, this is the year to do it! jThis draft is packed with talented OL who are VERSATILE! Meaning guys like Eichenberg, Alaric Jackson, Jackson Carman, Vera Tucker, all are promising Tackles coming out who have tons of reps at Guard. Good reps too. So im saying shore up tackle in FA on the short term, draft one of these dudes in the 2-4 round range and stick them at Guard to learn from a guy like lets say Daryl Williams. Then slide them to the perimeter once ready and used to the speed of the game. Put the best 5 guys in front of 9 and LFG!!

I don't really care what they do as long as they don't half-ass it and think "oh, this will be good enough," which is a typical Mike Brown move, but since I don't think he controls much of anything anymore, we should go all-out in whatever route we choose to go!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zeitler Released! Bengals Interested! - BFritz21 - 03-11-2021, 06:52 PM