Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Will We See Any Cuts Before FA Opens?
(03-11-2021, 08:30 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Why would you cut guys like Hart if you intend on bringing them back?
I think most of these guys are going nowhere.  Why the heck would it hurt to cut Hart?  Who is going to sign him?  If they do , it would be for much less than he's being paid now.

Eric Fisher was cut today by the chiefs and other teams have cut quality players already.  It's not like the Bengals are playing chess while the others play checkers.  There's a very good chance most of these guys come back.  This team went 4-11-1 for a reason and most of it had to do with management and their decisions last off-season.

My response applies to everyone minus Hart, lol. Johnson or Adeniji there doesn't drop the needle from Hart much. But Geno, XSF, Bernard...I think its worth keeping those guys around until we can viably fill the hole they would leave in both the locker room and on the field. Hart should have been trebuche'd outta here after year 1. Extending him was as big a mistake as letting Zeitler and Whit walk. Line has been a disaster to say the least
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will We See Any Cuts Before FA Opens? - Blazer7051 - 03-11-2021, 08:48 PM