Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitler Released! Bengals Interested!
(03-12-2021, 03:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If the Bengals are attempting to break the stereotype of not being significant players in free agency, as well as demonstrating their commitment to protecting Joe Burrow, people need to dispel with the notion of always going cheaper.  If the ownership says they're going to do what it takes to protect Joe, then they need to start looking at best players available, and be willing to sign them for what they are worth.

1 truly good player is significantly more impactful than two bargain players.  People also need to not worry about "if we spend all this money on player "T", as they will likely get hurt in training camp, just like players "X,Y, and Z" did.."  Every player must be judged on an individual basis, and in Thuney's case, I see no real injury history to be overly concerned about.

To me Joe Thuney is a way overrated free agent. 

When you look at guards the first thing you should ask is how is his run blocking and Thuney is average. Joe Thuney is a great pass blocker but on the interior of the line you want run blockers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zeitler Released! Bengals Interested! - Synric - 03-12-2021, 03:53 PM