Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-13-2021 Weekend Update on Bengals Situation
(03-13-2021, 05:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alexander we must bring back, love this guy. My new favorite Slot corner. Bring back Mackenzie.

Huber, Wilson, Hunt, Bynes and Perine stand out to me as others I would like to extend.

Huber is the best Punter we have ever had and Wilson could be the best KR in the NFL if he gets good blocking.

Margus played well last year at DT, awesome for him to finally pan out, Bynes is a coach on the field.

Perine can carry the load if Mixon goes down and can catch the ball and pick up the blitz most importantly.

As usual, we are sharing the same brain.  I will add that the one of the two "big" contracts I am willing to offer is Lawson over WJIII.  

The biggest issue with Lawson has been health, but I think he is over that now and seems to know how to care for his body.  Dude wins at a very high % rate and I think could be elite with better talent around him.  

I have always liked WJIII, but I am beginning to see a bit of "old guard" in him, and I think he is too inconsistent and the Bengals can find a CB with similar skills (and perhaps even better in zone) for less money. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3-13-2021 Weekend Update on Bengals Situation - SHRacerX - 03-14-2021, 08:12 AM