Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-13-2021 Weekend Update on Bengals Situation
(03-14-2021, 08:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: As usual, we are sharing the same brain.  I will add that the one of the two "big" contracts I am willing to offer is Lawson over WJIII.  

The biggest issue with Lawson has been health, but I think he is over that now and seems to know how to care for his body.  Dude wins at a very high % rate and I think could be elite with better talent around him.  

I have always liked WJIII, but I am beginning to see a bit of "old guard" in him, and I think he is too inconsistent and the Bengals can find a CB with similar skills (and perhaps even better in zone) for less money. 

It really does suck, because as a fan early on I thought he might be similar to Jonathan Joseph talent-wise but he just really hasn't elevated to that.

He's not bad but he's not really good either.

Myself having a negative feeling of letting him go only stems from not seeing Waynes play here and who else they'll trot out there too.

Jackson just never lived up to my expectations so maybe that's why I'm willing to let him walk.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3-13-2021 Weekend Update on Bengals Situation - BengalsRocker - 03-14-2021, 10:04 AM