Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Good guy gone bad: Kitna slams Bengals
(03-12-2021, 09:24 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah... I think Chad had wore on a lot of us by 2010. Then he had the whole domestic thing in Miami, and wasn't very good in New England. He tries to shine a good light on the Bengals though... Even if it's for selfish reasons like ensuring that he has a legacy with a team. I'll take it though.

Every talking head in sports was trashing the Bengals to Joe Burrow last year. Chad spike up to say that if he can win here, the city will love him.

There is literally no reason to think that other than your own personal hang ups against Chad. Pimping the Bengals doesn't help anyone's legacy. Some great players try to distance themselves from this organization after they're retired. 

But yeah, for that reason, I appreciate any former Bengals great that stands up for the team. Even if ownership really hasn't deserved that loyalty until the last couple years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good guy gone bad: Kitna slams Bengals - Shake n Blake - 03-15-2021, 11:52 PM