Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallers and Risers Pre Combine Predictions
I wanted to start a thread and see who you guys think will have their draft stock fall and who will skyrocket up.  There is quite a few guys I have concerns about in the first round, but I will start with two and edit more in later.

Falling :

Mike Williams -  I don't like this guy at all and everything I see on tape is a guy who has some great physical traits, but very little in the way of technique.  I hate his route running because he doesn't have crisp cuts and he has like 2 good moves to create separation.  I saw many times in his tapes where an average college db was on him like glue and the only reason he was productive was because of his ability to get up higher.  If someone drafts him high they will expect an AJ green #1 and end up with a Laquon Treadwell.  I could see him falling into the twenties because of the talent in this draft and the fact that he's maybe the 3rd best receiver in the draft... maybe.

Cam Robinson - His draft is already falling because a month ago he was a top 10 prospect for some people now the guy is barely in the top 30.  I just don't think this guy is a Tackle and will probably get drafted as a guard.  That said how many guards are better than him?  I wouldn't be surprised if Feeney and Lamp go above him because they will grade out higher.

Going Up :

Zay Jones -  I put this guy on a Mock about a month before the senior bowl and I'm not surprised he is skyrocketing up.  The guy has golden hands and really good routes.  He also has a knack for catching those contested sideline catches with his feet in bounds which teams like the Steelers seem to always get.  My bold prediction is that he goes Higher than Mike Williams; I know that's a long shot, but I think he will be highly valued as a #2 option that always comes down with the ball.

Vince Biegel - I was gonna drop that Taco on you, but everyone knows his stock will continue to go up and don't be surprised if he goes in the top 20.  Lets take about a value current Middle round guy in Vince Biegel.  I think this guy could play as a OLB in either a 4-3 or 3-4 and will end u getting drafted in the 3rd round.  He has great coverage skills, great ability to rush the passer, and really has a good knowledge of the game.  Also didn't hurt he played along side TJ Watt.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Fallers and Risers Pre Combine Predictions - Okeana - 02-14-2017, 08:14 PM