Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions
(02-20-2017, 02:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: It's pathetic man.....you hit the nail on the head with the accountability...he's a lifer, and he knows it.  "Oh well, I made a mistake, sorry.  I'll try harder next time....."....shit we don't even get that.  Dumbass is so full of himself, he called criticism of Bodine a "witch hunt", instead of taking some of the blame on his own and getting after Bodine a bit.  Shameful.
Iv'e started to doubt this coaching staff more than ever.  The last 3 drafts before last years have been bad. I wont judge last years draft yet due to the Jackson and Billings injuries.  But it got me thinking is it that Duke Tobin has been drafting players who can't play lately ? or is it that we aren't coaching them up ? I find it hard to believe that we can't get any production from guys like Bodine in his 4th year, Fisher going into his 3rd year, Ogbueh 3rd year , Hunt 4 years, Dawson. Dennard 4th year  ect. Then guys like Hill start to regress.  Then we get the coaches telling us how good these players are even tho their not producing on the field, and if we criticize guys like Bodine its a which Hunt.  Marvin said Dennard was one of the most polished corners he had seen as a rookie and in his 4th year he couldn't beat out Josh Shaw as the 3rd corner.? Even simple coaching things.  Why is it that Bodine in year 4 still has low shot guns snaps, it drives me crazy. I thought the team finally gave up on Bodine and admitted defeat when they benched him in the Ravens game and scored with T.J. Johnson at center, but then they put Bodine in after the scoring drive. After the game when asked about Bodine being benched Marvin game some lame answer saying something about letting him settle down versus criticizing his poor play. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The fact that our o line was so bad and theres already questions - lone bengal - 02-20-2017, 03:06 PM