Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion
(07-17-2015, 10:05 AM)djs7685 Wrote: The one thing that puzzles me the most is that our "elite" players usually don't catch too much flack except by the occasional troll or a couple guys here and there, yet A.J. gets hit a little bit harder on here than I think he should.

I honestly don't know why. Jeremy Hill has been anointed as a top 5 running back in the league after having 7 great games by some of the same people that nitpick A.J. after having 4 great seasons. Geno Atkins didn't play NEAR his potential and it gets shrugged off as "well, that type of injury takes 53 months to fully heal, so benefit of the doubt n' stuff", while A.J. puts up over 1,000 yards with turf toe and a bum bicep and we hear "omg he's declining don't pay him!". Andy has one of his worst statistical seasons and it's "he had to deal with all of the injuries!" though he wasn't injured himself, while A.J. WAS INJURED and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt for injury (derp).

I dunno, I could be overreacting, but for whatever reason, A.J. seemingly gets nitpicked and hit harder than most of our better players. I know that including Andy isn't really fair since he gets bashed more than anyone else around here, but I had to include him because there are specific guys here that say exactly what I wrote in my last sentence in the second paragraph, it's just crazy here at times. I may be a dick, I may be abrasive at times, but I at least TRY to remain consistent with my insanity and ramblings. Some guys are all over the place and it makes me so, so confused.

You know exactly why.  The people that are mostly bashing Green are the ones that make excuses for Dalton.  I've noticed this trend and it is sickening. Anytime Dalton is bashed the same people will always bring up how AJ Green had a bad game here or there so why  don't we talk about that instead of bashing Dalton. As if Dalton's production and level of play is similar to Green.

I actually used to argue with this one clown because he thought Dalton was a better player than Green.  Bengals fans are delusional at times.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Green contract floor has been set. 70 milion - CornerBlitz - 07-17-2015, 09:49 PM