Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what I'm going to do with Mike B's money.
Since Mike B only knows money, I thought I might just post what I'm going to do with the $6750 I'm going to save by not getting season tickets again this year. Since I have dropped my ST's 5yrs ago, I have saved over $40,500 (estimated) from tickets, alcohol purchases, etc. And that doesn't include the often drunken trips to the pro-shop to invest more ridiculous money into the team souvenirs and apparel. So, with the savings this year, I have already invested it in a new floor for our home. Looks beautiful Mikey. A hellova lot better in my house than yours. In addition, the other 33k over the last five years prior has sported me funds for building a mancave (yes Bengal gear, so I still gave something) New furniture, new bedroom, new washer/dryer, house maintenance, etc.

So I wonder, what will the rest of you do with your savings from ST's let go, or planning on letting go if he continues to run this team like crap? I think next year I will invest a really sweet down payment on a new car for the wife unless she pisses me off too. If she does, I'm going to Craiglist and getting her a Pinto! HEHE!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
This is what I'm going to do with Mike B's money. - HarleyDog - 03-06-2017, 10:31 PM