Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reds will not suck this year.
(03-12-2017, 10:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I think the Reds will actually be okay scoring runs.  We have a few decent hitters.

But our pitching looks like total shit.  It would take mukltiple players having "breakout" seasons for us to have a decent pitching staff.  It is possible, but not probable.

Oh wow, I gotta agree with Fred on this one, when your ace (assuming the opening day starter is an ace) is carrying a 3.94 E.R.A. from last year and is pretty much a journeyman, it's just not looking good on the pitching front. I don't see the pitching doing much at all, but I'm sure there will be a few bright spots appear. Interested to see if Mesoraco makes it through a full season, and would really like to see Hamilton pick up his OBP this year. They will probably be fun to watch, but so are the Rochester Redwings up here. As long as we're not expecting anything and can keep an open mind, I guess it's OK; for the tradition of the club carries us a long way. That being said, I'm pretty sure they WILL suck, but it's OK.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Reds will not suck this year. - McC - 03-07-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: The Reds will not suck this year. - Bengalsrob - 03-22-2017, 10:15 AM