Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Zeitler choosing between Saints and Browns
(03-09-2017, 02:21 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Plus, the Saints have always valued their guards and have paid them top money.

They do and rightfully so and Zeit will help in pass protection, don't know about them running the ball though.

(03-09-2017, 02:25 PM)jj22 Wrote: We can actually replace Z better than Whit. Theoretically we should have the money now, but Mike Brown probably thinks losing the big 3 and more just helps roll over more funds for next years free agents (that will sign elsewhere).

The truth, i just hope everyone is yelling in MB's ear right now that we HAVE to sign atleast one OL in FA.

Ricky Wagner, Riley Reiff, Wisnewski, DJ Fluker, Chance Warmack etc.

(03-09-2017, 03:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Zeitler is worth the money....because that's what someone is willing to pay for him. 

Same with Whit. The market is dictating what these players are worth and the Bengals aren't willing to pay up. 

I guess based on this rational Glennon is worth what he got..

(03-09-2017, 03:15 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Thank you.  The market, the NFL, is saying that top guards are worth $10 million per year.  Just because the Bengals do not value the position that much does not mean the rest of the league doesn't.

Zeitler is not a top run blocking Guard, if these teams are going to pay him 12 million a year...

That is overpaying and i would rather have a RG that can pull and run block.

Did you guys see Zeitler trying to pull block last year?

It was laughable. But i guess we know who to blame for having him even do it.

(03-09-2017, 03:16 PM)Okeana Wrote: Big Z is a good player, but he's not worth 12 million a year.  That is a ton of money to tie up in a RG seriously you can get a top corner or DE for that kinda money and which will have more impact ?  Plenty of serviceable guards in the 8 million range.

Spot on Okeana, spot on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Zeitler choosing between Saints and Browns - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-09-2017, 03:28 PM