Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from this team
(03-10-2017, 12:07 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: One day, Mike Brown will drop dead.  Sadly, a lot of fans will throw a party.  I will probably be one of them.....

I don't go to the games, I don't buy any merchandise other than a new hat here and there.  I just watch and cry

Preface: I already know i'm a pretty messed up individual. I'm what Hilary Clinton would call a deplorable.

With that said, I want to calculate the likelihood of Mike Brown dying in the next 5 years.

Per the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OCED), the average man's lifespan in the US is 79 years. Mike Brown is currently 81.

I have 2 problems with these numbers:

1. Their data probably includes anyone from rich pompous asses to the West Virginian coal mine worker. Since Brown is most certainly in the former, I want a data set of people that have as much wealth as he has.

2. I don't have the OCED's raw data, so I can't calculate the standard deviation--something I need to calculate the likelihood of Brown's death.

I'm bored as shit this morning, so i'm going to try to get some raw data for the lifespans of people that have lived in US's richest areas (Naples Florida, Silicon Valley etc)

Again, I know this is messed up. I do. But it's my way to cope, and I think a lot of Bengals fans would find more solace as the likelihood of Brown dying reaches 1. Sue me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time we moved on from this team - THE Bigzoman - 03-11-2017, 08:02 AM