Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Johnson must stop showing people how to . . .
(04-10-2017, 01:43 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I think most of us agree that Barnett has a great nose for the ball. He may very well be a stud. TS, at #9 he carries serious concern.

Fournette carries risk, but the upside is just too overwhelming to pass up. They should race to the podium if he's still there.

If he's gone (Panthers & Jets) then the next three players that are close to sure things imo are Adams,Foster, & Howard.
Robinson could be there, but at #9 I'm not so sure he's worthy of that pick.

As was mentioned by a friend earlier, Howard is really intriguing with the continued TE situation. Lack of toughness being a severe problem with that group in particular. 

I like Barnett, but he worries me at #9 for reasons I previously mentioned. I like the depth of this draft at pass rusher/ DE, so I think we can still get a very good one in the 2nd or wait & double up on a couple good one's in the 3rd/4th.

Another nice post Coach, i agree with everything you say here even about Fournette who i would be for even if i
like Dalvin Cook and Joe Mixon better for us. Fournette does not have those red flags off the field and is so damn
fast for a big RB with power it is hard to even compare him to anybody, maybe Earl Campbell.

High praise, i know. But he has that kind of speed and can catch the ball out of the backfield so he wouldn't make
us predictable like Hill does now. We should take a gamechanger at 9, whether it is Howard, Fournette, Ross etc.

Then get the DE in the 2nd, lots of talented Ends will be there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Johnson must stop showing people how to . . . - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2017, 03:46 PM