Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Band I don't like that other people do
(04-15-2017, 07:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: I do love me some Cornell and early Soundgarden.  Badmotorfinger is one of my favorite albums.  I dig Audioslave as well....but Rage is just so powerful man....I have every one of their albums.  That first album was an instant classic.....jam out from track 1 to the end.  I'm also somewhat a fan of music with a message.....and they are very political.  So.....obviously....it's Rage.  Also...Tom Morello was doing some rather inventive stuff on the axe to come up with an innovative sound.  They just come out and kick you right in the junk LOL 

Can't believe you don't like the Guns man.....Appetite for Destruction is one of the best hard rock albums of all time.  Shame on you.....this aggression will not stand man..... LMAO  

I've been meaning to get more into Rage but haven't yet I'll have to start with their first then. I know and like all of their radio stuff (Sleep Now In The Fire. Doesn't get any better than that.) and the sound Morello makes with his guitar are unreal. I don't care what band he's playing for I'd pay to watch him jam.

When Audioslave was started I was ecstatic to hear Cornell and basically Rage mesh together. Their first album is probably one of my favorite albums of all time and easily the best Audioslave album. The other 2 really took a nosedive imo and sounded less like the guys from Rage.

Well I guess we're even then as far as GnR because I''m a fan on The Offspring. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Band I don't like that other people do - CageTheBengal - 04-15-2017, 12:31 PM