Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>>
With the 2 year anniversary of the Bengals Board just a couple of weeks away, I've decided to do something that should be fun and give you a chance to recognize some of your favorite members. 

The Awards will be for different categories. Please give your favorite, or who you think is most deserving, in each. I'll let the thread run for a few days and the winners will be announced on the 2 year date, which is officially May 11th.

As I said, this thread is purely for fun and to share your thoughts on your favorite members. 

Any negative comments, disagreements over someone else's choices or attempts to start an argument will result in that poster being banned for 30 days. If you have nothing positive to say, then do not post in this thread.    

(Even though this is in Jungle Noise, veteran non-Bengals members can post there picks as well)

Here are the 15 categories...give your personal favorite in each (staff members not included) :

Best Overall Contributor -

Best Jungle Noise Poster -
Best NFL Draft Poster -
Best Smack Talk Poster -
Best PnR Poster -
Best General Sports Poster -
Best Non Sports Poster -
Best New Poster (6 months or less) -

Nicest Poster -
Funniest Poster -
Most Respectful Poster -
Most Informative Poster (Sports) -
Most Informative Poster (General) -

Best Use of Sarcasm -
Best Use of Gifs/Images -

Edit: Once this thread is wrapped up in a few days, there will be a 2nd one that follows. While this vote is about the standard type categories, the next vote will be a lot more lighthearted and should should be pretty entertaining.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
<<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Bengalholic - 04-22-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - TKUHL - 04-23-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - xxlt - 04-23-2017, 01:37 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - Burma - 04-23-2017, 12:36 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - CJD - 04-24-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: <<<The Bengals Board Awards>>> - treee - 04-24-2017, 12:46 PM