Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mock draft from Germany
Hey its always fun to do..This time I really tried to go with what I felt the team needs would be.Usually it's who I'd like them to draft. Please know it's a little different cuz I full expect McCarron to be trade for a second Rd pick.

Rd. 1  Taco Charlton  DE.   Why: The Bengals might very well cut Johnson. Charlton on tape plays a lot like Dunlap.

Rd. 2  Joe Mixon RB.  Why:   If you can replace Burkhead with the likes of the player who might be the most complete RB draft prospect, You do it.

Rd. 2a  Pat Eiflein  G/C   Why:  His versatility fills a need in the future.

Rd. 3 . Kendall Beckwith  LB   Why: He'said coming off injury but he'said got first round talent. No need to rush him back. Vincent Rey won't be around forever. Kid is a stud.

Rd 4  Josh Reynolds  WR  Why: Good size and speed blend with hands..Dalton needs bigger type guys...He can push Core, Boyd and Erickson to be better.

Rd. 4a.  Tanoh Kpassagnow  DE  Why: Big raw athletic freak. Bengals love guys like this.

Rd. 5  Zane Gonzalez   K   Why:  The need is too big.

Rd. 5a  Chad Kelleye    QB   Why: This is the roster replacement for what I feel will be the trade of McCarron. If he can get his emotions in check he can be a quality player.

Rd. 6  Connor Harris  LB  Why: Production x 3 may be a nice special teamer. 

Rd. 6a  Dan Skipper  OL  Why: Eric Winston can't keep holding on forever. Although he may never be a superstar, Skipper is a reliable performer

Rd. 7  Sheldon Gibson  WR  Why:  Here is the late round speed merchant the Bengals always seem to take.

Rd  7a. Adam Shalden  TE   Why:  This guy might not last this long. Still he'said going to need some time to develop. The ceiling is high with him

Comment welcomed.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
A mock draft from Germany - Air Force 1 - 04-22-2017, 08:46 PM
A mock draft from Germany - BenZoo2 - 04-22-2017, 09:11 PM