Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North
(04-25-2017, 08:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: And if we win a playoff game this year and the Patriots don't then your metric will prove that the bengals have abetter front office than th4e Patriots.

That is why you can no rely on that one little measurement.  You have top look at a lot more than who has won a playoff game more recently.

Do the Rams have a better front office than the Bengals?  What about the Lions, Bills, Bucs, Dolphins, Jaguars?  You think all of those teams are being run better than the bengals right now?

I did not read  Pistons post as the silver bullet has been found and if the FO expands, we win. There is no silver bullet, it is a series of things that have cost our team success. It is coaching, player development, drafts, FA and a host of factors. One of those factors could be small scouting/personnel department is how I read it.

I do agree with your earlier post, MB gets chastised for his poor performance running the team in the 90's, but he has done a good job overall the past decade. He can't help Palmer getting injured against the Steelers or a guy who rarely fumbles fumbling and costing us a playoff win and who knows what would have come next. Players have to perform in big moments (playoffs) and our players have not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Comparing Front Office Sizes in the AFC North - Luvnit2 - 04-25-2017, 10:37 AM