Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why
Watching Mike and Mike and the ex football player Mike who knows football says this is the deepest pool of Defensive talent in years. That nobody needing defense has to move up. Stay where you are and it will come to you.

So tonight I hope Cleveland is stupid enough to take another QB as they do every year, even though there is not a QB worthy of top 10 selection. I hope this causes a run on QB's not worthy of top 10 selection. I hope teams go for the RB's and TE and WR before Bengals pick at 9. The more teams ahead of us draft offense, the more these great defensive players on the board slip to pick 9. Now if the LSU RB the Bengals want slips to 9, I can see that. I do not see TE or WR in this draft in round one for Bengals as a smart move. Not with this years defensive players in the draft.

So per this ex football player, as teams draft offense these top defensive players are going to be there. I see the Bengals getting 2 great defensive players at pick 9 and pick 41 easy. Adding top talent to Atkins, Dunlap, Burfict and our secondary makes this a play-off WIN defense. There will be D Linemen, Linebackers, Safeties that are better than most NFL Draft years. It is a Defense loaded draft. Do not fight that, go with it. Build the best defense in the NFL, and you won't be sorry. Defense wins Super Bowls. With our pick in one, two and three and even four we should be able to stay where we are and grab great D talent and add some offensive help as well in the first 4 rounds. I hope Cleveland is stupid enough to take QB and a few other teams go offense and let this great Defensive pool of talent slide to us at 9 and even 41.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals Don't Need To Trade Up and Why - kevin - 04-27-2017, 02:07 PM