Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth
(05-01-2017, 08:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he isn't a dirt bag anymore. 

So by your logic, whatever a person does one time defines who they are forever..

Cool, guess that means based on your interactions on this board with Brad that we can all safely call you a childish bag of dicks, since that is how you both acted towards each other.

No reason to give either of you a second chance, should be banned forever.

What worries me, is I think once upon a time you said you were a teacher...you teach your kids that one mistake ruins your life forever? Sure as hell hope not.

What he did, was wrong. How he handled it afterwards and everyday since, earns him a second chance. End of discussion.

(05-01-2017, 03:04 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I look at it this way. Putting your hands on anyone is bad. It's worse when it's a woman or kids and you're a man. He paid his dues and deserves a second chance. No one is perfect. I feel like crimes are like baseball, 3 strikes and you're out. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Exactly. I hate what he did, and do not agree with it but the guy owned it. At this point, have to give him a short leash (very short leash) and let him live his life.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals address need for guys who punch women in face depth - Murdock2420 - 05-01-2017, 03:42 PM