Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good article on MMQB this morning ....
(05-03-2017, 03:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can remember a time with Bengals boards (old one was brutal) fans ripped AD for getting out of bed. It is good to see a great young man get the respect he deserves as an NFL QB. Yes, he needs to win playoff games, bit I like him, I respect him and guys like him are great for the NFL and for our community.

I will go on a limb and say AD has his best year in 2017 and then bests that in 2018 if he can avoid injury.

Ah the old days of Mulligan and Cornerblitz. I'd say every obscure number and every facet of Dalton's game was gone over with a fine tooth comb back then. Fortunately, I think most people have come around on Andy these days. You still get occasional remarks about Andy needing weapons though, as if other QBs don't.

I think 2018 can be a career year if the o-line improves. We'll see, but I know I love when the passing game is firing on all cylinders. Hopefully Ross and Mixon get a real chance to earn starting jobs. It should be open competition with no loyalty. If it is, I think both will be starting from day one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good article on MMQB this morning .... - Shake n Blake - 05-03-2017, 03:39 PM