Poll: How Hot is Marvin's britches ? Hot seat thermometer Poll
Ice Cold - 5 wins or less but can come up with reasons why like injuries etc
Comfy Cool – below .500 record but he’s still Mike Brown’s guy
In between and Just right – 8 and 8 or Barely misses the Playoffs makes Mikey happy enough
Too many blankets warm – must reach the Playoffs or else
Desert Hot – must win a Playoff game
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin's Hot Seat thermometer POLL - He may really be on the Hot Seat this time.
(05-05-2017, 05:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This.

Remember when the chronic whiners around here  were crying about how we would never ever ever part ways with Peko or Maualuga?

If we don't make the playoffs in '17 Marvin is out as HC.

If we make the playoffs and get blown out again Marvin is out as HC.

If we make the playoffs and lose at home to a team we should beat Marvin is out as HC.

I get your main point that Change can seem like an "Impossibility" to ever happen in some folks minds until it actually does. (Peko/Maualuga for example)

I am of the opinion that Marvin is in a seat that is HEATING UP for real this time.

I could be wrong but I chose "Too many Blankets warm" meaning he needs a Playoff appearance this year or that "Impossible" change may just happen.

Like some of us Mock Drafters would be if our Mocks actually happened, Mike Brown is likely quite pleased with his latest John Ross & Joe Mixon led "for Real" Draft. (More than just a Mock)

Mike Brown may start thinking that Marvin is holding him back from being recognized as a Good Drafter of players.

After all, Mike signs off on the Final Draft Plan and may start thinking that he has given Marvin plenty of talent now to work with. Advancing age could have him itching for some respect as a Football guy before time runs out and he may see this team as being talent rich now.

Maybe the idea of being a New Head Coach away from winning Big is creeping into Mike's mind. (Gotta be at least a little)

Call it just a Vibe but something tells me Marvin better Perform.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin's Hot Seat thermometer POLL - He may really be on the Hot Seat this time. - depthchart - 05-08-2017, 05:59 PM