Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Bengals be switching rookie positions?
(05-08-2017, 09:53 PM)jj22 Wrote: My argument isn't against Lawson. It's against another failed position switch forcing a college prospect as a rusher into the SAM spot. I'm actually shocked folks act like they haven't read this script before. Sorry if I spoiled the ending.

And people asked and I told. Damned if I ignore the quest for proof, damned if I don't. Either way did you have someone to add that Marvin has coached as HC that made the successful switch? Or are you just upset I was asked to defend my position and relunctantly after trying to ignore the silly request given Marvins history replied?

And the lawyer "speak" went completely over your head.

The quest for proof?  Are you ***** Sir Lancelot?  No lack of perspective there. 

Believe me, since you want to go insulting, nothing you say will ever go over my head.

And he made the successful switch with David Pollock.  Fate just stepped in and cancelled it.

So Marvin's failed twice and that means such a move will never work?  That's stupid.  And to argue so vehemently.  That's beyond stupid. 

And yes you are arguing against the player.  If he succeeds, let's just see how vehemently you admit you were wrong and how big of a tool you were about it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Bengals be switching rookie positions? - McC - 05-09-2017, 05:52 AM