Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Adam Jones continues to not get it
(05-10-2017, 09:23 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: With all due respect, this thread is baiting. First of all, if you listen to the 911 call I think he was trying to be calm but the 911 operator yelled at him putting him on the defense. Then, when he tells her the make of the car, she questions him as if he is lying to her. So, I'm not going to hold that against him and neither should the NFL.

http://www.fox19.com/clip/13313897/adam-jones-calls-911-after-crash

In addition to the above, the Instigram video wasn't damaging IMO either. The dude just got hit by someone else, still went to the stadium and worked out, and is getting a new car. I would be happy about that as well.

http://www.fox19.com/clip/13313635/adam-jones-posts-to-instagram-after-car-wreck

I understand the attention Adam get's in the eyes of the media but even FOX19 didn't try to spin it quite like this thread does. Bottom line, Adam seems to struggle keeping the light off himself. Granted, he's a pretty bad dude and doesn't need our help bringing focus and trying to blow up something which has no substance. I am glad he had the work ethic to stay focused and continue on with the important things like his workout and making sure he ready at the beginning of the season. If the language is offensive, I've heard worse at Walmart, Kroger, Dollar store, Work, etc. No substance there either.

Ugh. The 911 operator was doing her job, Harley. She raised her tone to get Adam's attention because he was not explaining himself clearly. She asked "is it really a Rolls Royce" because - obviously - Rolls Royce's are pretty rare and it could've been sarcasm. Now is this the worst incident Pacman has had? Of course not. Is it a bigger deal because of who he is and what he's done? Of course.

So far this offseason, Pacman has spit on a nurse, threatened a cop's life, went on a profanity-laced tirade towards a media member that asked a polite and reasonable question, and now went off on this kid over a minor accident. Nevermind the laundry list of previous offenses. Pacman is the NFL poster boy for off-field idiocy. That label is well-earned.

@Fred: I'm pretty sure we've all been in accidents. I've been hit by several idiot drivers in my life. Never cussed anyone out as difficult as that is for you to believe. It's called "composure" and "disclipline".

(05-10-2017, 12:11 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: People still crying about Pacman?

People still vigorously defending Pacman?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones continues to not get it - Shake n Blake - 05-10-2017, 01:08 PM