Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Pacman Story With My Brother!
I apologize because I know he doesn't like to be called Pacman anymore, but I don't know if Adam Jones would fit in the title line.

Apparently, he loved my brother so much that he asked him to go to Vegas to play in Bo Jackson's Invitational Golf Tournament!

Here's a list of a few other celebrities that will be playing:

Quote:Here are just some of the celebrity guest that will be coming. Bo Jackson Adam Jones
Vontaze Burfict Melvin Gordon Lawrence Taylor
Roy Williams Tim Brown Michael Crabtree Dominique Wilkins
Jaylon Smith Pierre Garçon Michael Vick Todd Gruley Richard Dent George Lopez Warren Sapp Eric Dickerson Vince Neil Anothny Anderson Andrea Reed Tony Dorset Zo Moruing Gray Payton Kevin Garnett Ray Allen Von Miller Sugar Ray Leronad and many more and a few surprise guests.

My brother showed me the text that Adam sent him and Adam has him in touch with his agent!

My brother meets a lot of people and doesn't offer to be their financial planner or even mention that he is, but it would be a nice account if he could get Adam's or maybe another celebrity's!

(My brother didn't even mention it and just downplayed it when I mentioned it because that's the type of person that he is in that he doesn't like to put people in weird situations or even offer it as a possibility, but my brother's AMAZING at what he does, so Adam would be lucky to have him. My brother's just looking at this as a social encounter.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Another Pacman Story With My Brother! - BFritz21 - 05-14-2017, 09:46 PM