Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(10-08-2021, 04:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That would be impressive considering he could be missing a few weeks with turf toe and barely sees the field to begin with when Jacobs is healthy.

In my hunt for a back-up RB, Turf Toe Barber now dropped, and McNichols added.  This gives me 2 Tennessee RBs in Henry and McNichols on my bench with David Johnson.  McNichols doesn't put up rushing yards as I would like.  However Tennessee is throwing to him as much as a WR, and for all I know he may be lining up a lot at WR or Flanker. So he is putting up fantasy points catching the ball, an RB more like a WR.  

Having 2 Tennessee RBs does not help me on bye-weeks, so my search continues for a break out free agent RB in the weeks ahead. I need to save my very good waiver position now for just that one special RB that might take off, still early in the season. I'm happy with Henry and Denver top rookie Williams as starters, but my RB depth on bench is a weakness I must continue to focus on improving each week. If I sandbag my #2 waiver spot for RB and nothing but a RB that takes off in free agency, that could work on adding RB depth at some point in season. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - kevin - 10-09-2021, 05:18 PM