Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(09-07-2018, 06:18 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I get that but its perfectly reasonable to rate guys off last years performance and this years projections which easily put Delanie Walker as a top 10 TE.

Also not saying you have to trust Morris but having a chance at a starting RB and top 10 TE has to be a better option than a WR3 with 2 upside and a TE that is undrafted in a ton of leagues.

Just my opinion but hopefully it works out for you.

I get it, your opinion is perfectly reasonable. I don't particularly like Walker, I hope for Eifert anyway, I know that's a risk for me. The way my team is shaped and regarding how the draft went, I still wanted to do a trade for a WR with some potential, and I do not believe in the SF hype (or in the Morris hype, it's Alf Morris after all).
That Seferian-Jenkins goes undrafted often doesn't matter a bit to me. He was drafted in our league, and for good reason. He's a lottery ticket for sure, but I think he's a great player and after Lee went down, there's a decent chance he will be up in Walker spheres, who isn't the most reliable option at TE either (he's old).

And for sure, I played with shake in a couple of leagues before and I wouldn't offer something insulting to him, he's too smart for that. So I offered something he probably had to take. How it works out, I really don't know. But trades are fun, they keep a league interesting. In the end, it only involved bench players (for me that's true) with potential for more. Crabtree, considering the position he's in, might do amazing things. Morris, I personally do not think he will.

That Freeman got hurt doesn't help my case for sure, but that I did not know.

(09-07-2018, 08:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Overall, the move shores up TE for me, and I guess the other guy (holadero?) needed WR help. A rare trade that isn't a rip off and helps both parties, IMO.

That's the way I see it. Still: What did you do to my alias? It's "hollodero" :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League - hollodero - 09-08-2018, 12:05 AM