Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMQB Predicts Mixon Over AJ In Fantasy Rankings!
(05-26-2017, 01:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  I am in a keeper league and he will go in 1st 3 picks of round 1 (which is really round 3 since we kept 2 guys). Why? He is a strong candidate to be a keeper in 2018.

Well obviously it's a little different in a keeper league (depending on your rules), but I still think it'd be foolish to burn a top 3 pick on a guy that might be sitting your bench all year. It's very possible Mixon is a back up or in a complete time share. That's not worthy of a top 3 pick even in a keeper league. I'd draft Ezekial Elliott and keep him. Or LeVeon Bell. Heck there's probably a couple dozen players I'd take over Mixon in 2017 even in a keeper league.

(05-26-2017, 01:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: RB's generally get overvalued in fantasy...BUT Mixon also catches the ball well.

If say he rushes for 1100 yards and 7 TD's and catches 45 passes for 350 yards and 3 TD's...that's a pretty good fantasy season.

I think Mixon could produce those numbers if he wins the job and gets the bulk of carries. Will he win the job is a question though...and even if he starts, how much will Hill/Gio eat into his touches? I'm as big on Mixon as anyone, but for fantasy he's just too risky at the moment. Maybe that will change as we get past TC and preseason.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MMQB Predicts Mixon Over AJ In Fantasy Rankings! - Shake n Blake - 05-26-2017, 01:53 PM