Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project the WR yardage totals
(05-28-2017, 10:15 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed on injuries, but I think that is a common perception about Dalton...and he is about to change that.  

I hope so. I have always thought Dalton knows who he's going to out of the huddle. We've all seen him throw to AJ double teamed when he has receivers wide open. Always scared the shit out of me getting AJ killed for nothing. He runs the play and I've always wondered if that was something important we missed when drafting him was that he had poor vision, or was gun shy. He wants that ball out of his hands.

With that said, I have read on here by the opinions of many that he has good vision. However, I really don't think he started audibling well until 2016. Then, there is the courage thing. There were reports before the Steelers playoff game that he would be ready. Did he not want to play that game? Or, was those just rumors. If it's possibly your last game of the season based on winning or losing, you definitely want your best guys out there (not like in the useless victory last year).

I'm just sayin, Dalton has a little bit to prove (IMO). Although, let it be known I also think he's one of the best at the QB position and doesn't get as much credit as he deserves. I just think he was/is a slow learner and until he grabs the reigns of this team on the offensive side of the ball, he will never win the show. Plus, we need someone with a little better intelligence than Marvin! We need him to lead this team and be the guy who reads the field. Specially when playing Pittsburgh. Gotta take Marvin out of those games because he swings in the wrong direction.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Project the WR yardage totals - SHRacerX - 05-26-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - McC - 05-26-2017, 08:51 PM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - Crowe - 05-26-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - eoxyod - 05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - eoxyod - 05-27-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - HarleyDog - 05-28-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: Project the WR yardage totals - J24 - 05-27-2017, 05:15 PM