Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye
I have the Bengals at 3 and 2 going into the Bye week to start the 2017 season.

Ravens at home, Texans at home, at Packers, at Cleveland, Bills at home.

I have Win, Loss, Loss, Win, Win for 3 and 2.

Then it is the Bye Week with a game at PITTSBURGH to prepare for.

While I see Joe Mixon getting eased in over the first few weeks, I expect that we will have seen enough good Flashes from Mixon and John Ross to Pump the City up. Ross & Mixon should also have had some Highlight film plays by the time the Bye week comes to get some National Media attention to further Pump things up.

The team having 5 games under their belt to Gel with, plus the Bye week could offer some Hope to Fans that we could actually Win at Pittsburgh. Mixon & Ross could be ready for bigger roles with a Bye week to do some extra preparation in. If we are 3 and 2 then the Steelers game would be Huge with lots of National Media focus heading into it. The Burfict & Pac Man Playoff Meltdown will again garnish Media attention but it may actually Fuel the Bengals in a quest for Revenge. Big Ben at Home would still have the Edge but a Bengals win in this game could Shock the league, the City and the Media. All yeah, and this Board.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Projected Vibe in the City & Nationally after Week 5 going into the Bye - depthchart - 05-26-2017, 11:24 AM