Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead.......
(06-02-2017, 06:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Core talk has me VERY pumped-up because AJ usually isn't one to say a whole lot to the media, so you know that he's excited if he's talking him up.

AJ kills it with just a possession receiver across from him, so imagine what he'll do with a 6'3 Core that runs a 4.4 lining up across from him, and that's not to mention the fastest player in Combine history in the 4.22 Ross.

If we can get our line performing well, I feel like we have depth at other positions to survive a few injuries, but, like you said, the line is the only question.

I hope that having so many weapons keeps defenses honest and limits their pass rush, but it could be a BIG problem.

All true. Man, i hope Og becomes a good player, if he does the rest of the line could be pretty solid and i don't know
how teams defend all these guys. Dalton is a damn fine QB too and has been great at not turning the ball over the
last couple of years. He could have a record breaking year if this O-line can hold up.

I agree with Shake that Og even if he becomes a good player he is no Whitworth, but hey, who is? Whit was the best
LT in the league in my opinion for years and nobody seemed to notice across the league. Luckily we have the QB with
the 2nd fastest release in the NFL on our team.

There are ways to avoid the pass rush with these guys we added.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead....... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-03-2017, 04:51 PM