Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic expectations for 2017
I can't predict this year. On paper we seem to have improved in outside speed and in RB speed and we appear to have added youth and speed to defense.

But I've seen it all before and we really won't know anything until a few games into the season.

With Mike Brown as owner I don't see any real shot at a Super Bowl. It'll take the next generation of the Brown family to pull that off, if they do.

With Marv at the helm I can probably predict almost every line he's going to say this coming year and none of them are very inspiring or confidence giving.

There's a lot to be upbeat about. We appeared to be a kicker away from a few more wins last year, but that's really only speculation since it was the team that made the kicker and other player decisions. The team and coaches were perfectly willing to let Nugent and Ogbuehi go out there stink it up game after game. Not the best message to send to the rest of your team or fans. Who's 2017's Ogbuehi? Will it be Ogbuehi again or someone else? How many players are going to handed a starting job when they'd barely be a backup on another team? Hopefully none, but Mike Brown is the owner and who the hell knows what goes through that guys head.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - 3wt - 06-06-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - BengalChris - 06-06-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Realistic expectations for 2017 - J24 - 06-07-2017, 12:49 AM